Industry employers and human resource representatives in the city usually travel around the country and the world to seek new hires who have previously sent applications and were shortlisted for employment opportunities in their respective companies and industries. These have been made possible by recruitment missions held in different countries around the world.
June 2019 Mission to Paris
- This was held last June 1st and 2nd by Journées Quebec
- 650 jobs were specialized from different participating companies, including Voonyx, Kepa Transport, COFOMO, and Fujitsu.
- 4,550 interviews were conducted on-site and the results of the interviews will be released within or after five months.
- Partners on the recruitment site include Emploi-Quebec, MIDI, BB Immigration, and more private and non-government employment organizations.
The #QuebecRecruit around the world: Virtual Recruitment Mission – February 2019
- This was done from February 18 to March 1 of this year partnered by Quebec International.
- 700 interviews were conducted on-site by the participating companies that include LGS, Premier Aviation, DG, SBI International, and CIUSSS.
- 305 jobs were specialized in this recruitment mission with results of the interview statistics to be released within or after five months.
- Partners on this recruitment mission include BB Immigration, Logisco et Ville de Quebec.
November 2018 Mission to Tunis
- This was done from November 27 to 28 in 2018 partnered by Quebec International.
- 407 jobs were offered by participating companies that include PG, Fujitsu, Bois de plancher, La Cartoucherie, LGS, and Premier Tech.
- 770 interviews were conducted on-site and the results of the interview statistics will be released within 5 months to 1 year from the date of recruitment mission.
- Partners on-site include MIDI, Agence Tunisienne de Cooperation Technique, BB Immigration, and the Sherbrooke Innopole et la Ville de Quebec.
The #QuebecRecrute around the world: Virtual Recruitment Mission – September 2018
- Virtual recruitment was done last September 10-24 of 2018 and was supported by Quebec International.
- 575 jobs were specialized from the participating companies that include AAR Corp, Plastique Multifab, RMC, Trafic3w and Ubisoft, Nexio, and TicketMaster.
- 1,427 interviews were conducted onsite and the results of these interview statistics were released and have garnered 156 hirings in this virtual recruitment mission.
The Pixelatl Festival of Mexico’s Mission of Promotion – September 2018
- The recruitment event was done last September 4-9 of 2018 and was partnered by Quebec International.
- 48 jobs were offered from participating companies such as Ubisoft Quebec, Rodeo FX, and Squeeze Studio Animation.
- 600 potential candidates were met and interviewed with results of the interview statistics to be released within 5 months to 1 year.
- The partner on-site in the recruitment mission event is the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion.
April 2018 Mission to Sao Paolo
- The event was held last April 21-22 of 2018 and was partnered by Quebec International
- 254 jobs were offered from participating companies.
- 664 interviews were conducted with results of the interview statistics noting 100 hirings after five months and information yet forthcoming after a year from date of recruitment mission event.
The Virtual Recruitment Mission in Latin America: Mexico, Colombia, and Brazil – September 2017
- The event was held last September 11-19 of 2017 and was partnered by Journées Quebec.
- 450 jobs were offered by participating companies.
1514 interviews were conducted on-site with 107 hirings after five months from date of recruitment mission event and information on interview statistics forthcoming after one year from date of the event.